HEADSHOT: 8×10 – $150
SMALL: 11×17 – $200
MEDIUM: 17×17 – $300
LARGE: 17×23 – $375
gift certificates available
You will receive a hand-painted portrait from your photo. All portraits are painted on hand-stretched acid-free, heavy weight 140 lb. cold press watercolor paper using professional watercolor paint. Underneath each painting is a pencil sketch that may show through. Each painting is a one-of-a-kind original. You will have the original and only copy. Please note these are representations not photographs.
- Headshot 8×10 – $150 (1 Animal)
- Small 11×17 – $200
- Medium 17×17 – $300
- Large 17×23 – $375
- Please note sizes at order are 1 inch off actual size, this will be updated soon with correct size above.
- Prices are quoted for an individual animal only. Additional animals are $100 per animal.
- Sizes are approximate since each painting is hand-trimmed. (when framing I suggest getting it matted)
- Tax will be added to your order.
Don’t forget to utilize the notes section for any specific requests or notes about what you are wanting. If you like a portrait that I have previously done, snap a photo of it and send me the example.
IMPORTANT: If you do not get a response from me after 2 days of placing your order please contact me via chat or Facebook message. I respond to all orders before invoicing.
If you are placing an order for a gift certificate, please place a regular order with a “fake” photo (it will not be used). In the notes section please state that you are wanting to purchase a gift certificate. After I receive your request I will invoice you. Once paid I will email you the gift certificate!
- painting cost, shipping, and tax are all included in payment for a gift certificate
- All payments are processed via PayPal (which also accepts major credit cards even if you don’t have an account).
- After filling out all the required information in the “order” section of my site, I will send you an email with an invoice.
- When filling out the address please put the address the painting will be shipped to.
- Once received and processed, I will begin your painting. I will not start the painting until the invoice it paid.
- Please use the address you want the painting sent to when filling out your order.
- All paintings are placed in a plastic slip to protect from water damage. They are sent in a large flat envelope box with foam board that is sealed.
- Shipping charges cover the cost of packing supplies and postage.
- Shipping charge in Texas: $14
- Shipping charge outside of Texas (in the United States): $20
- Shipping Internationally: the price will fluctuate depending on location being shipped to.
- Each week all paintings finished will be shipped out on that Friday, unless a special request has been requested.
- If you order multiple paintings, I will send them in one package. Shipping may cost a few dollars more if you order more than 2 depending on weight.
- Paintings are shipped via USPS – you will be emailed a tracking number.
- I am currently able to ship to the United States, Canada, Australia, and UK.
Where do I send my photo?
- PLEASE READ ALL OF MY ORDER PROCESS
- Click on the Order tab and I’ll walk you through the process. You can upload images there. Super easy!
- OR email photos to email@example.com if your photo is too large.
Are there any photo requirements?
Pick a high resolution photo that is clear with a lot of detail for the best portrait. I prefer unfiltered photos. Photos bigger than 4MB should be emailed separately. If the photo is fuzzy and dark, it will not work. If the photo was taken with a flash and shows the animal eyes with white or red pupils – that is how the painting will look. If the photo will not work, I will contact you. Let me know if you want the entire body or just the head of your pet or leave the composition up to me. Colors will vary – let me choose for you. If your animal is cut off in the photo it will go to the edge of the paper where it is cut off in the your photo.
Will I get to see a proof?
I will email you a proof for approval prior to mailing the painting. If you are not satisfied with the proof, please contact me so we can figure something out or I will refund your money. Once you approve the painting all sales are final. All rejected paintings become my property. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Please note that my paintings tend to look more vivid and bright in person.
Will my portrait be shown in your online portfolio or your Facebook or Pinterest pages?
If the painting is a gift, I will not post the painting until you let me know they’ve received it.
Will you sell prints of my portrait?
Not without your permission.
How long before I receive my painting?
Please allow 2-3 weeks (if this changes, I will let you know). If you want to have a painting done and shipped by a certain date please plan ahead, my waiting list is unpredictable. The holiday season is my busiest time. Therefore, please order early if your purchase is a gift. If I can’t get it to you in time I will email you a print out to give to your recipient until it is ready. I paint all orders first come, first serve. I will not move any orders ahead of the others for more money, I want to be fair to all my customers.